Bactericides commonly used in water treatment
With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, water treatment technology is also widely used. All kinds of water treatment equipment and water treatment chemicals came into being. Of course, fungicides are indispensable. Its role can help us make sewage healthy and harmless. Therefore, the bactericide and algicide in water treatment is very important. Here is the classification of several fungicides.
1. Quaternary ammonium salts. Dodecyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, tetradecyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, polyquaternary ammonium salt, etc.
2. Chlorine containing agent. Chlorine, chlorine dioxide, sodium dichloroisocyanurate, sodium trichloroisocyanurate, etc.
3. Peroxide bactericide. Hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid, etc.
4. Oxazolines. Isothiazolinone, benzoisothiazolinone, etc.
5. Aldehydes. Glutaraldehyde, etc.
The above is the introduction of five kinds of commonly used bactericides in water treatment. These substances are used in many of our products. It has become an indispensable part of our modern life. It can control and remove the microorganisms in the water system, such as bacteria, fungi and algae. I hope you know something about it.
Precautions for using bactericidal algicide
In the process of water treatment, there are many kinds of chemicals with different types and different functional effects. The bactericide is a kind of cationic surfactant. It is a kind of non oxidizing bactericide with good bactericidal and algae killing ability. It can control the growth of bacteria and algae and slime in water. It also has good clay stripping effect and certain dispersion and permeability. It can dig out algae and grow slime.
1. It belongs to general chemicals, but personal protection is required (please wear rubber gloves when using).
2. Please clean skin contact and eye contact with water. Please refer to MSDs for specific operation.
3. The reference dosage of bactericide and algicide should be consulted with relevant sales personnel to avoid blind use.
4. Instructions: water soluble substances, directly added to the circulating fluid, do not affect the normal operation of the machine.
5. Packaging and storage: packed in 25kg plastic barrel; stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place indoors, sealed when not in use,
6. Its shelf life is generally 2 years.
To sum up, we can understand that the use of this fungicide is still dangerous. We must take protective measures to avoid accidental injury to eyes and skin. The same is true for other water treatment agents. The results show that the water treatment agent has good bactericidal effect in different pH value range, and has certain oil removal, deodorization ability and corrosion inhibition effect.